After an extended sabbatical, I have returned with a resolve to continue the work of this project.
I promised to do it, and we will do it! Life is fine, the last few years have been strange as we spiraled into blatant fascism and censorship in the USA with the covid nonsense and corrupt government actions.
Stand firm in your resolve as free people, and take the necessary steps to protect your families in these strange times.
A few updates:
– SPOT is tradeable on http://mercatox.com vs. ETH or BTC.
I have never had an issue with Mercatox, I have withdrawn and deposited many times all with no problem. HOWEVER, please DYOR and look at the markets. I know DOGE is halted, ETH withdraw minimum / fees are high. Play smart and look around before you “dive in”.
– Cryptospots.app is currently offline and the database is gone, unfortunately it will need to be rebuilt from scratch. I am on the case!
– The $SPOT staking interface is offline. We had a copy stored on ARweave so I will have to track that down. If you need to interact with the token in the meantime you will have to do so directly with the contract on Tronscan or through your wallet.
– The faucets are broken and beyond recovery. I’m sorry for anyone who had pending payouts, but the plugins AND the API hosts are both defunct.
TAKE SOLACE HOWEVER, BECAUSE I DID MANAGE TO DONATE NEARLY
$4,000,000 (DOGE, LTC, SPOT, & BTC) TO ALL THE NICE PEOPLE AT PEAK VALUE!
– FINCEN and the IRS sent me some nice letters inquiring about the project. They informed me that crypto.center was being scrutinized and that they wanted our financial records. In a stroke of ungodly luck Papa had already pulled the plug, so I called them “poors” and told them they were ridiculous because we never dealt with any fiat, NOR DID WE EVER MAKE A PENNY. CASE CLOSED
– This site will pivot to a crypto news / chat site and everything relative to $SPOT will stay on http://cryptospots.app, I will begin revamping everything over there and get it as lightweight and efficient as possible.
Happy Holidays Everyone!